Thursday, December 19, 2013

November life in photos

November was the month of EVENTS. Birthday celebrations for our family (Rich and Charlie), more family birthdays (my sis in law), baptism, neighbor kid birthdays, Thanksgiving, volunteer events at work, photo sessions for a little extra cash and on and on and on.

It felt like endless November.

One of Charlie's friends had a birthday party at Golf N' Stuff.






You know? Golf N' Stuff from the original Karate Kid movie. Here, take a trip down memory lane.




Alice Linda turned 2. She's not a baby anymore. Well, she's still my baby but she's doesn't look or behave like a baby. With the exception of the constant companion sippy cup of milk. I won't make her give it up. Ever. Maybe she'll take it on her first date to Golf N' Stuff in 14 years.






Our dear friends' son, Cole, was baptized at Our Lady of Angels in Los Angeles. Beautiful baby boy, beautiful ceremony, beautiful cathedral.









My Charlie is growing into such a big boy. He's catching up with his Dad.



And he is oh-so-serious. 



Other tidbits from the month -

Kick ass sunsets as I drive home (the only benefit of daylight savings).



I darkened the red in my hair a bit. I like it. I didn't like it the first week. I like it now.



Alice went to the ER late at night for croup. Scared the hell out of me, turned out to be no big deal.



I started listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving was over. I couldn't help myself. It was a long month. Charlie also loves Christmas music and was pressuring me to do it. So he's to blame as well.



December is rockin' around the Christmas tree. And Target. And school holiday programs. And work. And the flu. And more birthdays and birthday parties. I'll update next month.

Happy holidays from the 4 Phees.

xo

No comments: