Thursday, December 19, 2013

Digital Playdate: November

digital playdate header

Sharing my friends' kids in one spot, once a month. View all past playdate posts here.

Month #11.

My high school friend, Kim's daughter. Maddie, 2 years old. 




My childhood friend Lynn's daughters Ella, 9 years old and Abby, 6 years old.






My post-college / pre-California friend, Crystal's sons. Jack, 5 years old and Ryan, 3 years old. 




My sister-in-law Misty's daughter, Kayle, 13 years old. 





 



My college friend, Lesley's son Harper, 6 years old and daughter Isla, 4 years old.  





 

My sister-in-law Robin's sons. Aidan, 5 years old. Will, 2 years old. 









My high school friend, Jen's (Kitchka) son Owen, 7 years old and daughter Lily, 5 years old. 




 



My high school friend, Jen's (Lundgren) son Jameson, 3 years old and her daughter Autumn, 15 months old. 

 





My son Charlie, 4.5 years old and daughter, Alice 2 years old.




No comments: