Monday, September 9, 2013

Digital Playdate: August

digital playdate header

Sharing my friends' kids in one spot, once a month. View all past playdate posts here.

Month #8.

My high school friend, Kim's daughter. Maddie, 2 years old. 



Kim August 2013


My childhood friend Lynn's daughters Abby, 5 years old and Ella, 8 years old.

Lynn's kids August 2013


My post-college / pre-California friend, Crystal's sons. Jack, 5 years old and Ryan, 3 years old. 

Crys Aug kids collage

My sister-in-law Misty's daughter, Kayle, 13 years old. (She's the one tucked into the back of the shirt of her friend, Abby.)  



Misty kid Aug 2013


My college friend, Lesley's son Harper, 6 years old and daughter Isla, 4 years old.  


Lesley kids, August 2013


 

My sister-in-law Robin's sons. Aidan, 5 years old. Will, 23 months old. 

Robin Kids_August 2013_playdate

Robin Kids_August 2013_playdate


My high school friend, Jen's (Kitchka) daughter Lily, 5 years old. 

Kristen and Cody's wedding

 


My high school friend, Jen's (Lundgren) son Jameson, 3 years old and her daughter Autumn, 11 months old. 


Jen L Aug kids

Jen L Aug kids




My son Charlie, 4.5 years old and daughter, Alice, 20 months old.


Aug 2013 MI Trip_iPhone_08042013 (9)

No comments: