Thursday, August 22, 2013

Digital Playdate: July

digital playdate header

Sharing my friends' kids in one spot, once a month. View all past playdate posts here.

Month #7.

My high school friend, Kim's daughter. Maddie, 2 years old. 


kim kid july



My childhood friend Lynn's daughters Abby, 5 years old and Ella, 8 years old.


lynn kids


My post-college / pre-California friend, Crystal's sons. Jack, 4 years old and Ryan, 3 years old. 

crystal july (3)

crystal july (2)

crystal july (1)

My sister-in-law Misty's daughter, Kayle, 13 years old. (With her beautiful mother, Misty.)


kayle july


My college friend, Lesley's son Harper, 6 years old and daughter Isla, 3 years old.  


lesley kids july


 

My sister-in-law Robin's sons. Aidan, 5 years old. Will, 22 months old. 

robin kids july (2)

robin kids july (1)


My high school friend, Jen's (Kitchka) son Owen, 7 years old and daughter Lily, 5 years old. 



Jen K kids July


My high school friend, Jen's (Lundgren) son Jameson, 3 years old and her daughter Autumn, 11 months old. 

jen w july (2)

jen w july (1)




My son Charlie, 4.5 years old and daughter, Alice, 19 months old.

July Life_July 2013_07062013 (249)

Alice drawing_July 2013_07202013 (4)

No comments: