Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Digital Playdate: June

digital playdate header

Sharing my friends' kids in one spot, once a month. View all past playdate posts here.

Month #6.

My high school friend, Kim's daughter. Maddie, 2 years old. 


"My little girly girl!"
Kim's kid, June 2013
 


My childhood friend Lynn's daughters Abby, 5 years old and Ella, 8 years old.


"Abby on Father’s Day weekend proclaiming that summer had arrived!"
photo 1

"Ella & Abby (Abby refusing to smile – nice.) Father’s Day weekend."
photo 2



My post-college / pre-California friend, Crystal's sons. Jack, 4 years old and Ryan, 3 years old. 


Crystal's kids, June 2013


My sister-in-law Misty's daughter, Kayle, 13 years old.


Misty's kid, June 2013



My college friend, Lesley's son Harper, 6 years old and daughter Isla, 3 years old.  

"On vacation in Myrtle Beach."

Lesley's kids, June 2013


 

My sister-in-law Robin's sons. Aidan, 5 years old. Will, 20 months old. 

"Swinging at the park."
Robin's kids, June 2013


My high school friend, Jen's (Kitchka) daughter Lily, 4.5 years old. 

"Lily (almost 5 years old) jumping off the diving board at Grandma's pool.  We heart summer!"
Jen's kid, June 2013




My high school friend, Jen's (Lundgren) son Jameson, 3 years old.


"Jameson at the Air Museum. He loves planes!"
Jen L's kid, June 2013



My daughter, Alice, 18 months old and son, Charlie, 4.5 years old. 

"I literally cry when I look over and see them hugging and playing. It never gets old."
Untitled

No comments: