Sunday, June 9, 2013

siblings

I don't talk to my brothers every day but we talk exactly enough. Sometimes just to gossip and catch up, other times to vent or for advice.

I've written before how important my siblings, those by blood and those by marriage, are to me. They are my support system. My nearest and dearest. Usually my first and last phone calls of the day.

Charlie and Alice seem to be starting off on the right path toward the same relationship. In these photos, Alice was frustrated and crying because she couldn't go out back. Charlie walked over, kissed her on the head, told her it would be ok and brought some of his toys over to distract her. He kept saying, "it'll be ok, Alice."


Comfort. Siblings.

Comfort. Siblings.


Scenes like this have me tapping Rich on the shoulder and saying "See, this is why we had 2. This is why."

Untitled


Untitled


siblings


My brothers, May 2010.

Cunningham Family Photos

No comments: