Friday, May 3, 2013

Digital Playdate: April

digital playdate header

Sharing my friends' kids in one spot, once a month. View all past playdate posts here.

Month #4.

My high school friend, Kim's daughter. Maddie, 2 years old. 


"Waiting for Mimi to come"

Berki, April 2013

My childhood friend Lynn's daughters Abby, 5 years old and Ella, 8 years old.

"Getting ready for Ella's soccer game"

Buikema, April 2013


My post-college / pre-California friend, Crystal's sons. Jack, 4 years old (and starting kindergarten this fall!). Ryan, 3 years old. 

Ceo, April 2013

Her boys rock the Harlem Shake like no other - 

Or you can watch the video here.


My sister-in-law Misty's daughter, Kayle, 12 years old (on the right) with her friend Makayla. They just completed their 2nd Annual Jump into Freezing Cold Campbell Lake tradition. It's how they kick off summer. 
NOTE: This is the eve of her pre-teen experience. On May 21, she will turn 13.

Cunningham, April 2013



My college friend, Lesley's son Harper, 6 years old and daughter Isla, 3 years old.  

"Snuggling to keep warm on soccer morning"

Lesley, April 2013


 

My sister-in-law Robin's sons. Aidan, 5 years old. Will, 18 months old. 

"Cartoon and snack time."

Heeres, April 2013


My high school friend, Jen's (Kitchka) son Owen, 6 years old.

"The highlight of our spring break: Owen got his very own library card!"

Owen, April




My high school friend, Jen's (Lundgren) daughter Autumn, 7 months old.

Autumn, April 2013





My son, Charlie. 4 years old.

"Charlie's first soccer practice. Ever in his whole life."


first day of soccer

No comments: