Monday, April 29, 2013

my kids: photo series 4 of 12

April 2013 photos of my kids. The entire series is viewable here.


Alice, 17 months old.
Charlie, 4 years old.

This month was going to be my month to nail the "monthly" photos of the kids. Yup, I had it all lined up. Their cutest pajamas. Pigtails in Alice's hair. Positive attitude radiating from Charlie. Exactly one hour before sunset.

And this was the very best I could do. Out of 20 - 30 shots.
pajamas gone wrong



The rest looked like a variation on this -
pajamas gone wrong

Or this.
pajamas gone wrong

Then Alice started screaming. Naturally, because that's one of her favorite pastimes.
pajamas gone wrong

So I tried moving them off the steps but they wouldn't stand facing me.
pajamas gone wrong

Charlie tried to make her jump.
pajamas gone wrong


And then he really, really had to go pee.
pajamas gone wrong


Then back up on the porch to pose before he went in to relieve himself.
pajamas gone wrong


Then Rich made a cameo and let me know how he felt about being excluded from these photos. Classy, isn't he?
pajamas gone wrong


Icing on the expectations-not-met cake, Alice climbed into the flower beds. After having had a bath, wearing clean pajamas and her delicious smelling baby lotion.

pajamas gone wrong

Oh yeah, dig into that dirt girl. Why not? I'd love to bathe you again. And clean underneath your fingernails.
pajamas gone wrong

What's that you see? Oh? Poop from the neighbor's cat? Lovely.
pajamas gone wrong

Maybe May will be my month. Maybe.

No comments: