Monday, March 4, 2013

Digital Playdate: February

digital playdate header

Sharing my friends' kids in one spot, once a month. View all past playdate posts here.

Month #2.

My high school friend, Kim's daughter. Maddie, 23 months old.

"Getting so big! From her daycare."

Maddie, February 2013


My childhood friend Lynn's daughters. Ella, 8 years old. Abby, 5 years old and Lynn's niece Mia, 9 years old.

"My sister Lisa and her husband Dave have been gone the bulk of the weekends this month so my niece Mia has been with us. We went to the gym to warm up in the hot tub after single digits outside."

Lynn Feb kids

My post-college / pre-California friend, Crystal's sons. Jack, 4 years old. Ryan, 2 years old.

"A Disney World trip with return to snow."

Jack and Ryan, February 2013



My sister-in-law Misty's daughter, Kayle. 12 years old.

Kayle May, February 2013

 
 

My college friend, Lesley's daughter. Isla, 3 years old. 
 
"This is my pick for this month because I am thrilled that this actually happened. I have had in my head for years to have Isla, 3, in a photo shoot in my wedding dress to surprise her with when she is engaged. It has been a back burner, low priority, wish list item. I recently have been feeling like my days of little kids are fleeting, so I FINALLY had this done. Photo by www.touchoflovephotography.com"
 
Isla, February 2013  


My sister-in-law Robin's sons. Aidan, 4 years old. Will, 16 months old.
"Deep thinkers."
 
Will and Aidan, February 2013  
 


My high school friend, Jen's (Kitchka) son. Own, 6 1/2 years old. 


"Sledding."
 
Owen, February 2013

 

My high school friend, Jen's (Lundgren) daughter Autumn, 5 months old.

Autumn, February 2013

My son and daughter. Charlie, 4 years old. Alice, 15 months old.

"This isn't the best photo I've taken. But it's one of my best memories of my children. They are in a stage right now of love and affection for each other. I had dreamed of this and it happens daily in front of my eyes."

Seriously, more of this. *This* is my Valentine's Day.

No comments: