Friday, May 4, 2012

hippity hoppity

I don't have any photos of Charlie with his Easter Basket. Parenting fail.

But I do have photos of Charlie in a tie and Alice wearing the cutest madras dress you've ever seen. Throw in a few pics of the Godparents and it's an Easter miracle.

All cleaned up and ready for some ham.
Easter

Easter

I realize the sun flare is out of control on these but they are the best I could get that afternoon. And I love them anyway. (The photos and the people.) 
Easter with the Godparents

Easter with the Godparents

Godfather. And someone I've known since 5th grade, Mr. Metzler's class. Oh yeah, way back. 
Easter Tom and Mish_April 2012_04082012 (17)

A little then and now for Charlie. 
easter collage
Baby girl's first Easter. I spared her the embarrassing bunny ears that I made Charlie wear 3 years ago
Easter, 2012

She's still little enough to cooperate for photos. 
Easter, 2012

This is typically what Charlie does when I ask him to get in front of the camera. He can be a bit defiant.  
Easter, 2012


No comments: