Friday, May 4, 2012

catching up: March

My blogging schedule has been sad. I keep this blog mostly for us, as a history of our life together and our family. I also keep it so my family in the Midwest can stay abreast of our life here in California. So I'm disappointed that I haven't posted regularly and am promising to try harder. For us.

I have so many photos from March and April that I want to get out there. So here's a random recap of March 2012.



Ran/walked the Grand Rapids Irish Jig with Rich, my father-in-law, and sister-in-law. We kicked the other walkers' asses. 
March iPhone


Wore goofy green and white items to the Jig. 
March iPhone


This was a bucket list item for Rich: run a 5k with his Dad. (Rich just recently started running, Tom's been running forever and is really, really good at it.)  
March iPhone


I returned to work after a long & lovely maternity leave. The first week back, we had professional photos taken for various collateral pieces. So my hair and make-up was done up by a professional. And I wore a lame suit jacket.  
March iPhone

My second week back to work included a client meeting in Laguna. I have it tough, I know. 
March iPhone

Laguna is a great place to take photos. Fantastic.  
March iPhone

Before I went back to work, I did preschool drop off with Charlie. I loved doing this while I was on leave. And no, I don't really comb his hair before he goes to school. 
March iPhone

When he wasn't in preschool, he was carefully inspecting Alice's belly button. When we brought her home from the hospital and the crusty knob of umbilical cord was still attached, he was very concerned and very grossed out. Truthfully, I was too. 
March iPhone

Rich saw a Kings game in a badass suite. 
March iPhone

Alice continued to steal my heart. 
March iPhone

We traveled to Michigan and I hung out with my favorite sister in laws. 
Sis in law A - 
Michigan trip, Cunninghams


Sis in law B - 

Michigan trip, Phee

The month flew by. You can see the other March posts here if you're looking for some way to procrastinate from whatever you should be doing right now.

No comments: