Monday, April 9, 2012

because I'm not posting items of interest to me on Facebook

I'll do it here instead.

Way to go Sheryl Sandberg! Powerful woman in a leadership position at major company prioritizes time with her family. What a shocking headline.

*****

Reading this for book club. Not my usual sort of book but it's stretching me to read outside my comfort zone.

*****


Rich bought me an iPad as a 10 year anniversary gift. Any suggestions on apps? Just email me, comment here or send a private message through Facebook.


*****


Made this Williams-Sonoma potato leek gratin for Easter. Delicious. I may have added a smidge too much salt to the leeks but other than that, I'd make it again.

*****


My social media hiatus does not include my Pinterest boards. I heart Pinterest.


*****


I want this Michigan pillow. Badly.
Michigan pillow, from NicoleTarasick shop on Etsy
http://www.etsy.com/listing/90936197/great-lakes-pillow-cover-in-grey-twill



*****

That's all for now. My week is kicking off with lots of work and spring break for Charlie. I ought to be exhausted by 8 pm every night.

Happy April,
Marci






No comments: