Sunday, March 25, 2012

San Diego zoo

I know I've already posted about our trip to the zoo with my brother's family, but Misty shared the gorgeous photos from her camera with me recently and decided we need a Part 2.

All of these photos were taken by Misty. 

Let me begin with how much I love these people. Truly.

San Diego Zoo

San Diego Zoo

San Diego Zoo

And I feel really bad for Bryan that his sister is so weird.

San Diego Zoo


And his nephew.

San Diego Zoo

This gorgeous creature seemed to follow us around the zoo.

San Diego Zoo

This gorgeous creature was getting tired but enjoying the exhibits.

San Diego Zoo

And this creature . . . well, don't they seem so cute? So playful?

San Diego Zoo

Well, they can be vicious, too. Look at those chompers.

San Diego Zoo

San Diego Zoo

It was a beautiful day spent with with beautiful people.

San Diego Zoo


No comments: