Tuesday, March 13, 2012

the little family

My Dad refers to Bryan, Misty and Kayle as "the little family". And they are. Just the three of them, happy as clams (that reference was for you, Kayle).

This particular family came to visit earlier this month . . . mostly a relaxing visit with a get away to the zoo, a lot of pool time and many laughs.

There's so much I could write about how I feel about these 3 people in my life, in my childrens' lives. But Blogger may kick me off for excessive use of words like "love" and "lucky". So I'll just write this: our family feels whole because there's is once again. They are amazing people and the photos will speak volumes.

Without further ado -

Charlie pushing Kayle into the pool. A lot. 
Bry, Misty & Kayle's Visit


Freckles. 
Bry, Misty & Kayle's Visit

So much pool lounging.
Bry, Misty & Kayle's Visit

Bry, Misty & Kayle's Visit

Bry, Misty & Kayle's Visit

Bryan's weird impression of a dolphin. 
Bry, Misty & Kayle's Visit

Bry, Misty & Kayle's Visit

Bry, Misty & Kayle's Visit

Charlie was intrigued by Bry's beard and bald head. 
Bry, Misty & Kayle's Visit

Bry, Misty & Kayle's Visit

Misty has a way with babies. 
Bry, Misty & Kayle's Visit

Bry, Misty & Kayle's Visit




















Breakfast with Uncle Bry.
Bry, Misty & Kayle's Visit


Kayle really lived it up. 
Bry, Misty & Kayle's Visit


No comments: