Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloweenie!

I'm sure you're asking yourself "really? 3 Halloween related posts?" Yes, it's just how it's working out this year.

So bear with me.

My little Buzz Lightyear (or "Bud Light" as he refers to himself) ready to trick or treat.

Halloween 2011

Halloween 2011

Rolling around on the grass, potentially destroying the inflatable jet pack that I was a sucker to buy when I was *this close* to checking out on Costume Express.

Halloween 2011

Preparing to head out with Rich and the Morad family (aka his neighborhood gang) for the night. They are the cast of Toy Story!

Halloween 2011

Halloween 2011

A quick outtake of the kiddos photo. Our little alien toppled over but her Pops caught her, no worries. It's hard to get 3 kids all set in photos. It'll be interesting next year when I add the 4th child to this bunch.


Halloween 2011 outtake

Running toward me as I beg him to stand still for a photo. Typical. My in-flight Buzz!

Halloween 2011

I'm staying behind this year to hand out candy. Me, my giant belly, a ratty t-shirt & sweatpants . . . I bet I will scare the trick or treaters. At least Rich overbought on candy by approximately 400% so I can hand out copious amounts of sugar to compensate.


No comments: