Wednesday, August 10, 2011

little joys

I've been attempting to take my own advice, reminding myself that Charlie needs to be top of my list when I'm home.

So I grab my camera and soak up little moments like these.

a day in the life

When he's in full couch potato mode (it's rare that he sits still), playing with his "phone". It's really an old scratched up iPod Touch from eBay but he can think what he thinks.
a day in the life

His stinky, chubby little feet. (This one's for you, Greg.)
a day in the life


And the mornings. I love the mornings. The hours between 4 pm and 7 pm are tough for me emotionally and physically. They always have been emotionally, they are my witching hours. Physically, just this pregnancy. But early in the morning, when Rich and I have had our mug of coffee and life is starting all over, sign me up.

Oh, and this sleeping face in my bed.
a day in the life

Rich wakes him up with the "Hey lazybones, it's time to get up." And the smooching commences.
a day in the life

Much like me, Charlie likes the mornings, too. All smiles.
a day in the life

I'm not going to show you photos of what happens later in the day. The moments when Charlie is refusing to stop throwing toys or when he empties his crap-filled Pull-up onto his floor. Nah, I'll leave those to your imagination.

No comments: