Tuesday, June 28, 2011

it was bound to happen

My blog continues to gain readership. My site visits climb. I assumed that eventually, I would start getting mean or nasty comments.

It finally happened.

I published a post on the Belly blog about finding out the baby was a girl and some thoughts I had on my Mom. Click here to view the post.

The second half of my post was heartfelt and took me some time to write.

I went into review any unpublished comments today (I don't allow them to automatically publish) and some a-hole gave a comment about how lame my story was. And of course, this particular a-hole didn't publish his or her profile name . . . just listed as anonymous.

Not everyone is going to like my blog, that's fine. I'm just surprised that people take the time to leave comments like that, on a story about my Mom who has passed away.

Karma my friends. Karma.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love reading your blog! Don't let some jealous chicken%#*! get to you. Your post was heartfelt and brought a tear to my eye (and I'm sure to others as well). You have a talent in writing (and photography), you never know who you may have deeply touched that has a similar situation.