Sunday, March 20, 2011

happenings

Shedding some light on our life as of late . . .

When I'm not on a plane, I'm soaking up my boys. Lounging around.

lounging

Taking in the longer days, enjoying walks around the neighborhood. The trees, the local plants.

L.A. spring

succulent

Enjoying our annual Lent tradition of Fish Fridays with Tom & Michelle.

77 | 365

(We made THE.BEST.FISH.TACOS. on Friday night. Hands down.)

Watching my little super star make basket, after basket, after basket. I think this is going to be his sport. Well, basketball and eating.

basketball diaries

Motorcycle rides. I am still not used to the shorty McShorty haircut.

bike rider

We solved the mystery of what was causing Rich and Charlie's unending sneezing.

dirty

Clearly, I have not been doing anything with my hair. And Rich was annoying Charlie & I during our blogging/iPad session.

grumpilicious

And finally, we enjoyed the Moon Show last night.

perigee moon

No comments: