Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sniffle

I'm sick.

That horrible cold that has passed around everyone I know finally hit me. I could feel it coming on yesterday. Today, it's here in full force. I've spent the morning with a box of Kleenex & some Vic's Vapor rub.

We also spent the morning trying to convince Charlie that his "ouchies" are healed up from earlier this week. (Bug bites on his arms caused a nasty, itchy rash-type of thing.) But to no avail. He stomped out to the living room with his Monkey band-aids insisting medical help. So we obliged.

chazzy and his booboo

chazzy and his booboo

Last night, Charlie and I snuck over to Katie's house-of-sick-children while Rich watched some fight on someone's TV. While two men were duking it out on TV, Katie and I made cookies.

valentines cookies

valentines cookies

Baby Presley sniffled away in her buzzy chair. She's not quite 2 months and has this awful cold. But she suffered through it like champ.
baby P

The big kids (C + G) duked it out over some toys and finally flopped on the couch for a movie. The adults enjoyed some cookie dough, red wine and Yahtzee. Just the way I like to spend a Saturday night.


Now, I'm off to take some Advil Cold + Sinus and disappear under some blankets.

Enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday!

No comments: