Sunday, December 19, 2010

I don't know what these stockings ever did to him


Or view the clip here.

A few notes about this clip:

1. Charlie looks like he's wearing some goofy ice-fishing long underwear get-up. Or something like that. Those pajamas crack me up.

2. These stockings were handmade by Rich's Aunt Dea for us. Rich's was made when he was a little boy, mine after we married, and Charlie's just last year. They are gorgeous and very meaningful to us.

3. Some of what Charlie is saying is Spanish. I don't know what he's saying. The other part of it is jibberish. He's only 2. It's as good as it gets.

2 comments:

Kim B. said...

That is hilarious!!!! My dog barked at my stockings for several days, can't wait to see what little baby girl does :)

Molly Williams said...

This made me laugh out loud. He is very passionate. Can't wait to experience all the fun that two year olds provide. Hope you are doing well Marci!