Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dear Robin

An entire post dedicated not to your ornament. Not to your cookie bars (although they deserve an entire blog). But an entire post dedicated to your thoughtfulness.

Today I received another package in the mail from you containing this adorable, awesome, personalized globe -

ornament from Robin

I don't know what I love more.

The little scarf on Charlie.

Charlie the Snowman & his little scarf

Or the painted Cook.

don't forget about Cook

Or maybe the big white bow.

a big white bow makes it all better

And then, at the bottom of the box were my most favorite cookie bars on Earth. The cookie bars that got me through my first Christmas without my Mom.

But really, this entire blog post is to say thank you for always sending the right thing, at the right time. And wrapping each thing up with such love and care.

xoxo,
Marce

No comments: