Monday, November 15, 2010

if you blog, get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly

Well, I blog. And I’m a Shutterfly nut. So I’m going to share with you my Shutterfly nuttiness and if you’re a blogger (Kim Berki – I’m pointing at you!), you could get 50 free holiday cards. Nice deal for a Monday, eh?

(To cut to the chase and see the free details: Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010)

I have a long history with Shutterfly. Love their stuff, quality paper, excellent customer service.

In trying to plan ahead for Christmas this year, I’m deciding between Mod & Bright
Shutterfly Mod and Bright

Or the Wonder Trees Noir layout
Shutterfly Wonder Trees Noir

I want something that doesn’t scream red and green. I’m also trying to decorate our tree this year in this sort of modern and bright theme. We are having a California Christmas so I figured, let’s make it bright and sunny. Thoughts? Votes?

Oh yeah, who wants to take our family pic?

Xoxo,
Mod & Bright Marce

P.S. Browse all of the Holiday cards here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards

2 comments:

Kim B. said...

Did this work?? A photo card looks like a pretty easy way to go this year!

Marci said...

We went with the Noir trees this year. Loved them. And yes, they were free, free, free!