Sunday, November 28, 2010

gratitude

I wanted to publish this post on Thanksgiving but life had other plans. So here we go . . .

I'm grateful for

A husband who is patient and kind and makes me laugh every single day.

A healthy, happy, spirited little boy who calls me Mama.

My Dad's sobriety and his willingness to grow.

Family that calls me to talk. To really talk and to listen. And to be the wonderful family (both blood and the married into kind) that they are.

My health. Every day I wake up without pain and suffering. Without worry or fear of serious illness.

A roof over our heads.

Cars that get us from point A to B.

Beautiful memories of my Mom.

Friends that stand by me.

Southern California's sunshine.

A job that challenges me.

Another night to kiss my boys goodnight and tuck into a warm bed.

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving.

grateful

1 comment:

Kim B. said...

Very nice Marce!!!