Friday, November 19, 2010

a day off

Today is a vacation day for me.

Which means Charlie and I are home, just the two of us (plus one hairy dog, piles of laundry and a full pot of coffee).

Some snaps of our day so far. All taken with my trusty iPhone.

Dancing to Yo Gabba Gabba. While I fold some laundry and take a quick conference call for work. Talk about multi-tasking.

day in the life

Cook, nap interrupted. If Charlie weren't here, all she would do is nap. Who am I kidding? If Charlie weren't here, all I would do is nap. 

day in the life

My spotless white sink. It's a personal, compulsive, weird thing of mine. Don't ask. 

day in the life

Charlie taking a nice long soak. And yes, those are my PJ pants. At 11 am this morning. Check back at 2. I'll still be in them. 

day in the life


Bathtub artwork. This drives Rich nuts because he's afraid Charlie will use real crayons on our real walls. He was right. Anyone have tips for removing yellow crayon off of my tan paint? 

day in the life

No comments: