Monday, July 19, 2010

now that we have a fleet of cars

. . . I’m comparing auto insurance rates for more affordable insurance. With the truck (that Rich bought while I was out of town), our cars and the motorcycle, it’s just time. Anyway, being the online geek that I am, I wanted to share this site with you. I'm using Best Auto Insurance to find the best car insurance rates around.

The site is laid out in a way that you can search the best auto insurance quotes by the make of your car, your preferred auto insurance company, or by your state. (California is notoriously expensive to insure cars, lucky me!)

Anyway, I know a lot of you are going through some family budgeting like the rest of us and would be interested in an easy to use insurance site. Check it out, let me know what you think.

http://www.bestautoinsurance.com/

No comments: