Tuesday, July 13, 2010

little man

I came across this photo of Chazzy on the 4th of July. And it struck me. He's such a little man. He has entered that phase of saying "mine, mine, mine" and "no, no, no". Yesterday as we were leaving the park, he tried to close my car door so I wouldn't put him in the car. He's defiant, strong willed. A little man.

On Sunday night, Rich was carrying large potted plants around in the backyard, doing some rearranging. It didn't appear to me that Charlie was watching all that closely but suddenly, he walked over to the smaller pot of basil and hoisted it up. And started carting it around the backyard. Like a little man.

It's going so fast. And I'm trying hard to do what everyone said to do, to soak it all up and enjoy every moment. I truly am.

little man collage

No comments: