Thursday, March 25, 2010

adventures of Charlie

Just a quick Charlie update -

  • He's a walker. Still crawls when he feels nervous or wants to get somewhere quickly but when opportunity allows, that boy is on two feet.
  • His top left molar has broken through. That explains the extra whining lately. Brings the dental count to 7.
  • Today he locked me out of the house. I was cleaning the back slider outside while he was inside. (He was licking the inside portion of the window and making faces while I begrudgingly cleaned the outside portion.) All of a sudden he reached up and "click", locked me out. I had to run over to our secret key hiding spot and let myself in. Whew . . .
  • Charlie can officially eat a banana without it being cut into little pieces. Meaning Marina just gives him half a banana and he chomps off the appropriate piece without choking. What a grown man.

That's it for now. Stay tuned.



No comments: